Thursday, November 23, 2006

Preface: What Are The Zambia Chronicles?


Fair question to ask...

The Zambia Chronicles is a collection of journal entries I made while on a mission trip to Lusaka, Zambia in August of 2001. They were written, essentially, as individual emails to my wife and children, though I did not send them individually all the time and I also treated the writing as a journaling exercise to vent and let go of the experiences gathering in my head. I tried to chronicle my time there to share with my children when they are old enough to understand and to share with family when I returned from the trip.

Different from standard blogs, this one reads from top to bottom, beginning with the start of the trip just below this entry preface and ending at the bottom of the blog with my return and reflection.

Read on if you are interested-

peace
w

1 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello

 

Post a Comment

<< Home