Thursday, November 23, 2006

8-25-2001

12:00 AM

I’m so stinking tired.

This one will have to be brief. The above-mentioned folks did go to look at sights and that took from 9 until 1:30 to accomplish. We returned for a 20 minute lunch and then loaded into the van for the animal park, which we were denied access to due to scheduling conflict with the park, so we went to the zoo instead. Pretty cool, not very exciting. We left there to the mall and got sandwiches and ice cream and ice. While at the mall, someone called my name out in the parking lot and it was the audio shop family the Parmars, the son called to me. Very cool impact with the son, who likes to be called Max E., short for DJ Max E…he’s 19…anyway he was happy to see us and we talked a little more business and planning before they left for their home and us for our lodge.
Came back to the lodge and I have been working on the computer since 8:00.

This was my first chance to journal.

I should mention that while we were surveying the different fields, I inadvertently took a picture of some guys by a tree by the field and one of them demanded I give him the camera…he chased the van for a little ways as we drove away but it was concerning nonetheless.

Sunday morning will be attending a service at Bread of Life church and going to the animal park, AGAIN, to check it out. That should conclude our day.

I’ll get more off to you tomorrow sometime.

Love –
Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home